Plain or Peanut

Some days are melt in your mouth and some days are a little nutty.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tribute to Katie


I just had to do this. Katie Couric has brought me the morning news for so many years. I love her! If I can't be a journalist like Lois Lane and fly high with Superman/Clark Kent/Dean Cain, then I want to be a journalist like Katie Couric. She told me when Princess Diana was killed, about Columbine High School, about the World Trade Center, how to stay in style with her great fashion, and how to come up with really cool Halloween costumes. Sometimes she's a little interrogating and a little too biased, but I still really like her. I will miss her in the mornings, but since the Today show wasn't on my station, I didn't get to watch as much as I liked the past 18 months. (sick, I've been working at WVLT for that long!) However, she is going to CBS, so that gets me one step closer to her. Maybe we will meet one day in the big network that is CBS.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home