Plain or Peanut

Some days are melt in your mouth and some days are a little nutty.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Blogging


I just told Jack the other day that I would make fun of him if he did a blog. I love reading Jill's, Osh's and Jode's blog, but said I would never write one. Never say never. I said I would never get a red car either, but I drive a red car. Here is a list of reasons why I am excited about my new blog:


1. I will have something to do at work
2. I can contribute something to the blogging world.
3. I can ramble and someone might read it.
4. I can be cool.
5. I will have something to do at work.


I don't really know how to use this yet. I will do this at work while I play my hamster game. Hey, I think I just did a hyperlink.

6 Comments:

Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said...

Yay! welcome Eeyum!!
have fun in Blog-world and don't throw your mouse up against the wall when Blogger is stupid and mean to you!
weeeeeeee!!!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger ImaMommie said...

WELCOME! Yay, Em! So glad you joined us! We have almost the whole cousin clan in blog world! Yay! Have FUN! :o)

12:09 PM  
Blogger josh said...

you are such an html master.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Yancy said...

Welcome to the blog world

~Yancy Mitchell (Josh's Friend)

10:40 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thank you! I hope we can all be blogging friends.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,

Thanks for letting me know about the blog. I like the writing, were you a journalism major or something. Don't worry so much about being cool, Kandice and I have been thinking you were cool for years. I haven't been in Knoxville much lately, but I am planning on having lunch with you and Mr. Jack soon.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home