Plain or Peanut

Some days are melt in your mouth and some days are a little nutty.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Procrastinating...

Ok, ok, I realize I haven't posted in a while and my public needs me. Since Felicity has been in the world, my lovely cousins haven't been online as much and I haven't had my online inspiration. But it will come back, have no fear.

Right now, I am totally procrastinating on writing my final paper for Shakespeare. I can't believe this is the last week of my lovely class. I have to write a paper and I'm doing it on King Lear. I really don't want to do it and I just can't get inspired. So I thought maybe Plain or Peanut would help.

What a great week this is going to be.... I'm only working today (Monday) and Wednesday, then mom and I are going to Florida to see the newest addition to the family! I am so very excited. It will be a good long weekend and then next Monday my new English class starts! American Realism and Naturalism. I'm pretty excited about it, because, as we all know, I'm such a nerd.

Jack and I went to see Prairie Home Companion. He and I like nerdy things and we are very comfortable with that. For example, I'm obsessed with National Public Radio and he likes poetry. But I think he's cool because he likes poetry and he thinks I'm cool because I love NPR. It works out well for us. We increase one another's confidence in our nerd-ness.

I am off to continue my quest in becoming a Shakespeare scholar. By the way, I definitley got an A on my test last week!

2 Comments:

Blogger JiLL @ Lellowbird said...

congrats on the "A"

FYI: you need more "nerd factors" in your life than that to be an official nerd.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Oh there's plenty more "nerd factors." It would be humiliating to list them all.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home